Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Welcome to FILM 'n' TT Blog

Hey everyone and welcome to my very own blog. It is called FILM 'n' TT and I am here to inform you about all things film in Trinidad and Tobago. I have got a true passion for cinema as a fan and hopefully one day very soon, as a film maker. 

Trinidad and Tobago is a true blend of different races, religions, cultures and histories and it is reflected in the diversity of taste when it comes to our cinema. My aim is to expose you to the different developments of cinema in Trinidad and Tobago, look back at the history of cinema, enlightening you to the various films that were released and yet to be release and peak into the future of where the film industry of going.

So join me as we take this journey into the past, present and future of films in Trinidad and Tobago. I will be updating my blog every week and you can also find me on Facebook at FILM 'n' TT  So stay tuned and get your popcorn and comments ready. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment